The Performance schedule during the day includes:
- 10am - Firelight Stories in the gazebo (Look for Gordon playing around the space throughout the day! He's amazing!)
- 10am - Family-friendly sing-a-long in the kid's area
- 11am - Los Grillos - In their space near the playground
- 12pm - Princess Perfections - Singing songs and telling stories for the wee ones among us!
- 1pm - NOT-family-friendly bawdy adult Celtic sing-a-long in the gazebo
- 2pm - Kilts and Corset Competition! To find out more, click here: Kilts & Corsets
- 3:30pm - Celtic Open Mic - Share your inner bard with the rest of the faire. Bring your performance skills to the Celtic Faire and help us finish out the day. Be sure to sign up at the admission's booth early!
- 4:30pm - Los Grillos - In their space near the playground
- Robin Hood Archery demo on the lawn
- Buskers, performers, and fun to be had throughout the day! Look for Rionna (Celtic fantasy singer), Cheri playing Irish harp near the main stage and Zach Daugherty with Celtic folk guitar
- Hair braiding, Henna and Face Painting abounds in our lovely space!
- To search vendors, click here: Activities