If you are a craft vendor, we're looking for you! Please read the vendor guidelines and submit your application below.
Craft Vendor Guidelines:
- This is a THEMED EVENT! No direct sales allowed (no third party items allowed to be sold). Preference is given to smaller, local businesses with handmade products toward the Celtic theme. All vendors must fit the theme and we have the right to refuse all/any applicants.
- At the end of the event, you must leave your booth area in the same condition it was found. Free from trash or any other items that you brought with you.
- ***All swords and weapons must be peace tied during the event, unless a special demonstration is taking place, and no weapons of any kind may be sold to anyone under 18!***
- ***Hawkers and those selling from a small push cart or movable sales platform throughout the event, will be allowed on a case by case basis***
- 10' x 10' Craft Booth is $75 (two 10' x 10's are $125) if you register and pay by March 31st, 2019
- Walk-about Vending is $40 if you register and pay by March 31st, 2019
- 10' x 10' Craft Booth is $95 (two 10' x 10's are $125) if you register and pay after March 31st, 2019
- Walk-about Vending is $60 if you register and pay after March 31st, 2019
- If your application is approved, we will send you more information asap.